Monday, August 17, 2009

A New Day

Today isn't yesterday nor is it tommorow. We have learned thingss from yesterday that we can use today. We"ll learn things today that we can use tommorow. Today I can'y import pictures into this blog. Today I'm writing about right now. Today I make mistakes i hopefully won"t make tommorow. Today I may be unemployed, get fired or be demoted. I may find out my wishes weren't granted. That I have enemies in my house or that the dog stinks. Some of these thing may not change and some may. Tommorow I may not even think of them. Their importance may go away or lesson depending on the day or even the hour. I can't spend today worrying about yesterday or tommorow or even about the things I can't change. Only the thingss I can. Today is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment